Wednesday, January 26, 2011

HMK Technology Committee

Sorry... I have been really busy the last week or so. Getting grades done and finishing up some last minute hook-ups for document cameras has kept me jumping. I'm hearing that lots of you are using your new equipment; helping each other out, and doing some sharing. Let me know when you want to set up some kind of training or sharing time. The more I think about it the more I think that grade level shares/training might be best.
Let me know what you think.
Until we set up some official times, here is a neat little site that has some interesting ideas for Document Camera uses:
Classrom Use of Document Cameras
...a nicely compiled list of document camera resource sites

The Building Tech Committee will be meeting on Monday. Is there anything you would like us to discuss or deal with? You can comment here or email it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment