Thursday, February 14, 2013

PLN - The Easy Way


Kathy Schrock has been publishing online since some of us had Apple IIe’s  in our classrooms  - I have been reading and using her ideas since I began teaching. Her ideas helped me implement technology into my classrooms and instruction over the years in a relatively painless way. I have just discovered that she has an amazing site for PLN’s [Personal Learning Network] - http://www.schrockguide.net/creating-your-pln.html - This site is overflowing with information to help you be an active teacher-learner, and to lead you toward implementing your own PLN.
If you don’t know where to start, try the first few videos under WHAT?  and WHY? Then go from there. The INVESTIGATIONS on the right sidebar are a good start also.
Good Luck and let me know how it goes for you and if you find something REALLY interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment