Sunday, October 14, 2012

UEN Week


This week is UEN. While I would love to go up this weekend, in 
all honesty, I cannot afford to do it. So I will spend my two days checking out my PLN, and working on my two classroom projects: Daily 5 and Guided Math. 

I'm having a writing cramp and cannot find or think of anything new to share at the moment. So for this week (and last, since this is apparently a two week writing cramp)... I am suggesting that you go back through all of the posts and do a review. I am sure there will be something there to inspire you.

This Monday, October 15, is my week to work with my block on curriculum maps. If you are in need of GO MATH help give me a holler and I will let you know when we will be done. (we could meet up then). The following Monday, October 22nd... I will be in the Writing Lab to help anyone who need basic assistance with Online Go Math from 1:00 - 1:30. Then from 1:30 - 2:00...those of us that have specific questions can share how to figure things out.
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment